Professional Development Support
Inspired EMC offers professional development services to institutions, community members, and other stakeholders in the education field throughout the year. It is a source of fundraising for the organization and also serves as a branch of the not-for-profit to give back to the community to support our established mission of providing opportunities to develop high quality educators and improve education for all.
Services for professional development are at times led and designed by the Inspired EMC team and in other occasions depending on the need of the institution may require outside contracted support to thoroughly address an area of deficiency the institution may want to target.
• Research-based instructional strategies training
• Classroom management training
• Understanding and using the institution’s instructional model
• Creating lesson plans and inputting grades
• Developing student assignments aligned to the curriculum and standards
• Proper assessment usage and data interpretation
• Managing grant funds workshops
• Becoming highly qualified educators training
• Training on school protocols, policies, and procedures
• Special education training on IEPS, compliance, etc.
• Working with English Limited Proficient and Migrant students
• Administering a successful tutoring program
• Understanding the 21st Century classroom
• Leading teacher learning communities
• Government policy changes that impact educators
• Establishing parent involvement
• Training on operational functions
• Administrator and leadership guidance
• Critical pedagogy workshops and the multicultural classroom
• Enlisting our licensed consultants to train on the Responsive Classroom, Restorative Justice, Teach Like A Champion, Kagan, Singapore Math and many more!